We offer many services to promote the local, comprehensive sustainability (economic, social and environmental) of our towns and cities.
We drive the implementation of initiatives aimed at promoting comprehensive sustainability of rural, suburban and urban environments to act in the face of environmental crisis we are undergoing.
We do research, carry out awareness raising activities and training or communication processes.
Likewise, we provide support to launches of public policies and social innovation projects that promote biodiversity, environmental education, green entrepreneurship and local food system designs, such as ecological production, the distribution of responsible foodstuffs, agroecological lunchrooms in school, urban garden management and producers’ markets.
What we offer
- Development of educational programs.
- Implementation of specific training actions with participatory techniques.
- Professional trainers in agriculture and ecological gardening.
- Training in environmental education, consumption and sustainability.
- Introducción de alimentos agroecológicos en comedores escolares y otras colectividades.
- Municipios sostenibles: movilidad, ecoauditorías, agricultura (peri)urbana.
- Advisory in organic agriculture production, commercialization of organic food and implementation of other consumer models.
- Green entrepreneurship and rural revitalization.
- To introduce agro-ecological foods in school canteens and other communities.
- Sustainable towns: mobility, ecoauditories, agriculture (peri) urban.
Research and communication
- Designing Elaboración de material didáctico y divulgativo.
- Organization and promotion of campaings, conferences and fairs with sustainable criterias. fesostenibles.
- Research about consumption, short circuits of commercialization and rural development.